 Castle / 3025
Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 05:27:10 GMT

Sounds like a good idea to me.  The only thing I can see as being a quibble is
that once the adminstrivia(1) is over with, then it becomes a really blurred
line as to what goes where.  Most Castle World content will be quite happy and
on topic in .castle.

Actually, what I'd suggest is that someone set up a mailing list to deal with
the administrivia, and open it up to anyone interested.

Right on brotha;)

I don't think that lugnet.castle.castleworld.admin will be around anytime
soon;)  I think that we MIGHT need an lugnet.castle.castleworld.off-topic
type group, no?  This way if and when something is up, we can talk about it
there.

To be honest, I am just hoping to bring out the best in castle builders and
the lurkers - which has been the case since CW came online.  Very few
other things matter to me;)  Just keep on insiriring (huh?) me and that's
all I need as a competitive person.

-- pn