 Administrative / General / 4769
Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 03:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Shiri Dori writes:
lugnet.castle.org.castleworld...

Sure, whatever... would that mean that the messages posted there would be
viewed under the bigger group (lugnet.castle)? I think that would be
comfortable to people who are interested in reading both CW and non-CW posts
interchangeably.

Ya, that would be the idea.  :)

--Todd