 Administrative / General / 4767
Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 03:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
I'm wondering if we need a separate group for the administrative stuff of
Castle World? I'm interested in the project, but right now don't have time
[...]

I think I would like to second the motion if it is possible.  I am very
interested in Castle World and I plan on contributing but some days I am
[...]

How stable is the name?

Probably the place for something like that would be under .castle, rather than
under .org, because it's Castle-focused to the core.  Probably something like
lugnet.castle.org.castleworld...

--Todd