 Administrative / General / 4768
Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 03:17:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
I'm wondering if we need a separate group for the administrative stuff of
Castle World? I'm interested in the project, but right now don't have time
[...]

I think I would like to second the motion if it is possible.  I am very
interested in Castle World and I plan on contributing but some days I am

I third the motion...

[...]

How stable is the name?

It's highly unlikely to change. There is literally no danger of TLC asking us
to change it since no lego reference is made, and we all agreed long ago (I
think) that a simplistic name would be the best.

Probably the place for something like that would be under .castle, rather than
under .org, because it's Castle-focused to the core.  Probably something like
lugnet.castle.org.castleworld...

Sure, whatever... would that mean that the messages posted there would be
viewed under the bigger group (lugnet.castle)? I think that would be
comfortable to people who are interested in reading both CW and non-CW posts
interchangeably.

-Shiri