 Castle / 3043
Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:54:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Robert submited some more figures, and some look AWESOME! (I'm a minifig
lover more so than anything;)  Some comments about them:

1)  Green hair and eyes ... nice touch.

I agree!

3)  Has Scar met her match in Nicole Cross?

I hope not... but it sure looks like it! :P

Great job, Robert!

-Shiri