 Castle / 3051
Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 01:10:07 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
(c'mon shiri ~ pink
hair! pink hair! you can do it! marvy/ uchida paint pens make a perfect
match for lego light pink.)

I can't stand the pressure! Ugh! I'll get to it as soon as I get around buying
some paint. Any idea where I can get these (i.e. what type of store?)

I got mine in a craft store.  I imagine any kind of place that would have art
supplies has a decent chance of carrying them.  The paint markers are great -
much less messy than using a brush, no chance of spilling...

Ya know, I really ought to make a female CW character one of these days.
(Besides Jilla, who hasn't shown up yet, and will not be very active for
reasons that will become clear when she does...)

However, it looks like if you cut a rod-handle off a magic wand, the rest of
it would be thin enough to fit inside the arm-hole...

I've been pondering the idea of sanding down a chainsaw post to fit inside an
arm socket...why?  To make Ash from _Army of Darkness_, of course!

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m