 Castle / 3021
Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 04:42:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
I'm wondering if we need a separate group for the administrative stuff of
Castle World? I'm interested in the project, but right now don't have time
[...]

I think I would like to second the motion if it is possible.  I am very
interested in Castle World and I plan on contributing but some days I am
[...]

How stable is the name?

Probably the place for something like that would be under .castle, rather than
under .org, because it's Castle-focused to the core.  Probably something like
lugnet.castle.org.castleworld...

Sounds like a good idea to me.  The only thing I can see as being a quibble is
that once the adminstrivia(1) is over with, then it becomes a really blurred
line as to what goes where.  Most Castle World content will be quite happy and
on topic in .castle.

Actually, what I'd suggest is that someone set up a mailing list to deal with
the administrivia, and open it up to anyone interested.

$0.02

[x-posted back to .castle to fish for opinions.  Follow-up appropriately,
please]

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1:That's a great word. :)