 CAD / Development / 6919
6918  |  6920
Subject:
Inline POV-Ray code?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:20:39 GMT

I seem to recall that some curved parts have separate definitions in the
parts file itself for POV-Ray to render them better.  But I can't find any.
Is this actually possible?  Do such parts exist?  Is there a "better" way
(ie through L3P) to get alternate part definitions for use in POV-Ray?

Thanks!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com