 CAD / Development / 6985
Re: Inline POV-Ray code?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:51:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Lars C. Hassing writes:

It's OK with me to use e.g. "0 IFDEF L3PPOV"

OK.  I'll write up a spec/reference page on 0 IFDEF.  It will include the
following metacommands:

0 IFDEF <code>
0 IFNDEF <code>
0 ELSE
0 ENDIF

Should there be a 0 ELSEIFDEF and/or 0 ELSEIFNDEF?

The POV code is (or can be) L3P related.
As an example of that see e.g. Chuck Sommerville's minifig head
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/chucks/Dats/3626bp04.dat

Hmm.  That's not particularly keen.  IMO.  Not that I can see any way
around it.

Which part of it aren't you keen about?  Is it all the extra stuff in
the dat file?  If so, then perhaps this is a good time to dredge up
my 0 INCLUDE suggestion yet again.  ;)

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=6636

Don