 CAD / Development / 6999
Re: Inline POV-Ray code?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:

[snipped things down a bit]

So it appears as if we agree that L3P-generated objects don't
really belong in official LDRAW part files.

Generally, yeah.  But mostly to the extent that I haven't thought it through
enough.

0 IFNDEF L3PPOV
0 normal LDRAW version of part 326bp04.dat
0 ELSE
0 INCLUDE l3ppov\326bp04.pov
0 ENDIF

That could work, but IMO only pushes the issue to the side.  To some extent,
LDraw.org would still be blessing non-ldraw, non-pov-ray syntactic elements.

Steve