 CAD / Development / 6998
Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:15:22 GMT

Hello Ryan,

i looked at the problem and you are right.
I will fix it in the next version because current one is almost bug-free and
in want ti implement one or two more features.

Thanx for telling

Carsten

"Ryan Farrington" <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Carsten Schmitz wrote:
[snip]
Get it at http://www.m8laune.de.

I will glad about any feedback, comments or suggestions.

Carsten Schmitz

Carsten, this is a great tool, even for working on models, especially
.mpd's! The Code Templates are invaluable; unfortunately, templates that I
create are not saved, and the next time I load LDDesignPad they are gone.

FWIW, here are my PC specs: 233mHz, 64MB RAM, running Windows 95.

Thanks!
--Ryan
http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/home.htm