 CAD / 7398
Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:52:00 GMT

Hello Tore,

Also, if the program is started without loading a file and you click • Open,
it starts in My Documents folder. I would prefer either last folder • browsed
or LDraw BaseDirectory.

It always is using the directory where you last opened a file. At least • it
does it here.. i will check on it.

Yes, as long as you run the program. But when I've restarted program, it's
back to My Documents.

Hmm. not here. Even after a restart it stays in that dir ( you have to have
already opened a file from there).

About the inlining function: The colour 16 should be replaced by the • colour
code of the original line.

Ok.. I will change that.

Also, there is something wrong with the inlining. Haven't checked exactly
what goes wrong, but some quads are at least ten times too big... My first
thought on this: Are you using the command
DecimalSeparator := '.';
It spares us Scandinavians a lot of troubles...

I did that. ;.)

Can you send me an example file where it does this?

Play well

Carsten