 CAD / 7404
Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:28:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
Looks promising!  I'm pretty excited that there's another program that
does inlining.  :)

Me too. In a near future, I don't have to have a separate PC with Win95 or
English Win98 to run LDAO on. :)

I only played with it for a minute or two.  I had a couple of problems:

- The Inline option was always disabled.  I only found Inline on the
context menu.  Is there a button or menu command for it as well?

I had some problem with inlining disabled, too. I noticed that if I had two
successive type 1 lines, inlining of the first one was enabled, but not the
second.

- The Undo doesn't seem to work.

Worked fine for me.

How about supporting (ie, auto-activating) Polling mode with the
renderers?

How is that possible? Command-line options?