 CAD / Development / 6986
Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
How about supporting (ie, auto-activating) Polling mode with the
renderers?

How is that possible? Command-line options?

Well, I don't know about the other viewers, but you'd have to modify the
registry to make it work for LDView (not that this is difficult).  The
LDView registry settings are stored in:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Travis Cobbs\LDView

LDView recognizes the following values for the Poll DWORD value:

0: Disabled
1: Prompt
2: Auto-update when active
3: Auto-update immediately

If the Poll DWORD value doesn't exist, it defaults to 0 (Disabled).

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)