 CAD / 3093
Re: Ice Cream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:57:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Paulo Caparica Junior wrote:
I don't know the right name in english for this ice cream thing.
It's mini-fig scale and I must say MLCAD is a dream come true!

It's an ice cream cart.  I like this model!  Datsville needs some ice cream.
:-,

I like MLCAD, but it severely lacks in the part rotation department -- all
rotations entered via the GUI are absolute.  Until Mike gets that fixed, I'm
still using LEdit...  :-/

Cheers,
- jsproat

My big reason for not using MLCAD is that I am very fast in LEdit, but I can
only go at half or quarter speed in MLCAD.  That and it is not "intuitive" to
me.  I do try out each update tho.

Jeff
"There's no pleasing some people."