 CAD / MLCad / 35
Re: MLCad wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:53:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:
On the Inliner dialog, mouse the following:

Check 'Recurse sub-files' (if your submodels have submodels)
Check 'Only sub-models' (else the part-files would be inlined, too)
Uncheck 'Retain original lines' (this is optional)
Click 'Select All'
Click 'Inline'

What dialog? All I get is a box displaying the file with three buttons
beside it
"inline"
"close"
"cancel"

The box is the dialog.  But it's still a 'mea culpa' -- I was talking about the
newer version of LDAO, which never came out of beta.  There were some healthy
(in the sense of both good and sizeable) changes in the Inliner interface
between 2.0.4 and the current stuff.

OH! I have to SELECT the lines by clicking on the checkboxes. Pressing
inline THEN causes them to expand. I still don't get a dialog, though.

Well, you should be set for now.

Steve