 CAD / 3089
Re: Ice Cream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:09:27 GMT

Sproaticus skrev i meddelandet <381F1662.B167CCF0@io.com>...

I like MLCAD, but it severely lacks in the part rotation department -- all
rotations entered via the GUI are absolute.  Until Mike gets that fixed, I'm
still using LEdit...  :-/

Just go into Settings/Change.../Step,Grid,Snap and set your preferred
increment for rotations (there are three different choices: coarse, medium,
fine).

Then you just use the rotation button on the toolbar to rotate incrementally
(Make sure you have the toolbar visible!).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm