 CAD / 3105
Re: Ice Cream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:57:27 GMT

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:57:55 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:

My big reason for not using MLCAD is that I am very fast in LEdit, but I can
only go at half or quarter speed in MLCAD.  That and it is not "intuitive" to
me.  I do try out each update tho.

Hmm.  I'm liking V1.5.  I briefly tried one of the previous versions, and got a
bit frustrated.  Or maybe I ran out of free time.  Anyway, it seems like the
major LEdit keystrokes are supported -- XYZ movement, I to insert, A to
quick-rotate, C to change color.  The redraw is speedy.  Larry hit the major
nits, as far as I can see.

Steve