 CAD / 3087
Re: Ice Cream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:50:42 GMT

Paulo Caparica Junior wrote:
I don't know the right name in english for this ice cream thing.
It's mini-fig scale and I must say MLCAD is a dream come true!

It's an ice cream cart.  I like this model!  Datsville needs some ice cream.
:-,

I like MLCAD, but it severely lacks in the part rotation department -- all
rotations entered via the GUI are absolute.  Until Mike gets that fixed, I'm
still using LEdit...  :-/

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.