 CAD / MLCad / 28
Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:25:14 GMT

In other words, A*B is not equal to B*A, when A and B are matrices.

Steve

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, J G Gregory wrote:

3D rotations are not transitive.
--Jack Gregory

Mogens Sørensen <Djelle@get2net.dk> wrote in message
Hi everybody. This is my first post on Lugnet :-)

LEdit rotations are calculated like:
<New Orientation> = <Current Orientation> * <New rotation>

MLCAD rotations seem to be calculated like:
<New Orientation> = <New rotation> * <Current Orientation>

As fare as I remembers, A*B is equals to B*A :-) But I get your idea.