 CAD / 3094
Re: Datsville is filling up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 22:15:21 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FKLAp5.Lsy@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
The Datsville overhead view is becoming quite full.  Thanks to those who • have
recently posted some really great stuff.

I just wanted to let you know you mispelled my name in the update section. • :)
I'll let it go this time, but any more slips and I'll have to find my Wiffle
Bat.  ;)

Better keep it handy--it seems to be a genetic flaw :-)  But easily fixed.

Jeff,  could I possibly con you into adding minifigs to your mall?  If you
care to do so, just post a file with the minifigs (no Minifig Generator
please) and I'll add it in.  Inside and outside would be great, too.  I'm
slowly adding them to the town, but it's a bunch of work.

-John Van