 CAD / 3018
Re: Datsville is filling up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:16:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
The result will be a bitmap which needs to be converted to .jpg (I use
Photoshop, but I'm sure you have your own way).  Then the .jpg can be
uploaded to Lugnet using Todd's handy thumbnail script.  Perhaps Todd
could give you permission on the Datsville directory.  [...]

Write me (whoever makes the .jpg) and we can make it happen.

--Todd