 CAD / 3091
Re: Datsville is filling up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:36:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
The Datsville overhead view is becoming quite full.  Thanks to those who have
recently posted some really great stuff.

I just wanted to let you know you mispelled my name in the update section.  :)
I'll let it go this time, but any more slips and I'll have to find my Wiffle
Bat.  ;)

Jeff
"Mmmm... Strawberry Soda!!!"