 CAD / 3028
Re: Datsville is filling up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:25:17 GMT

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:
Hoping I didn't fubar things when I fired up the rc5des client just
to see if it would play nice, then killed it right away...

Did it ever come out?

No.  :(  I forgot to post this.  I let it "parse" for ... oh, 6
hours, then it gave me some memory error and exited.  I meant to
re-run it this weekend but we've been busy looking at places to
move.  I'll fire it up again tonight when I get home and see how it
goes.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/