 CAD / 3014
Re: Datsville is filling up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:43:22 GMT

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message
news:FJzqwD.AsD@lugnet.com...

I updated the povray file on the geocities site also.  If any kind person
would care to run a render tommorrow, I'd be gratefull.  I'll post some • camera
coordinates that I'd like to see, but feel free to chose your own.  Sat.
morning Datsville goes on display at Mindfest.

Try Camera 0,-950,0  Lookat 2700, -4, 2500   and
Camera 0,-950,0  Lookat 2700, -4, -2500

Hmmmm.... I never heard back from you in .castle when I volunteered
to run this on one of my machines at work, but I'm still willing.

I've got the mahcines to do it, both at work and at home, I'm just
not proficient with Pov-Ray, so I'd need a bit of guidance in order
to get it up and running.

I think the one I ran through before took a couple hours?  maybe a
little longer.  Assuming Pov-Ray can take advantage of multiple
processors I bet my dual 517 machine at home could crank it out
fairly quickly.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/