 CAD / 3027
Re: Datsville is filling up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Stanley writes:
John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:
If that's what you really want, I'll go ahead and crank the quality
up and start rendering.

Go for it!

Well, it's been "going" for a heckuva long time now.  :)  Still
parsing after 5h 45m.  Using almost no CPU time, though, barely over
10% on each CPU.... weird.  This is the first time I've rendered
anything on this machine.

Hoping I didn't fubar things when I fired up the rc5des client just
to see if it would play nice, then killed it right away...

Did it ever come out?

-John Van