 Administrative / NNTP / 1214
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 04:35:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Todd Lehman writes:
I agree...good suggestion.  We've been promising to someday have a drop-
down list box for on-the-fly selection of alternate e-mail addresses for
a couple years now, and as soon as we get that figured out, that -might-
be the perfect way to do a sig based on e-mail address selection.

It looks like “a Change” for the better will take place.

No promises yet about the sig.  I've got a lotta of stuff on my plate right
now.  Kinda feels like I'm coming out of a dark ages and playing catch-up.

[...] Either way, looks like I'm riding the wave of change!

Well, we'll see.  I've been doing behind the scenes chores slowly but
surely since I went on haitus summer 2001, and have implemented a -few-
features during that time (color chart, new spotlight, news folder system,
member polling/voting system), but I'm still getting used to playing an
active role again (only started ramping back up about 2 months ago).  So
be aware that I may not be fully in touch with reality again yet.  :-)

Tonight?  I just quit coffee last week and accidentally drank a 32-oz Coke
tonight with dinner (not realizing the full caffeine implications of this,
d'oh, not to mention the sugar) and I'm pretty wired tonight (heh, the walls
have Todd-shaped dents).

--Todd