 Administrative / General / 4617
Re: Ebay auction Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:46:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Julie Krenz writes:
(1)Rose, who started this thread, states she does like ebay, but not the
annoucements about ebay auctions on Lugnet. "Those who hate ebay" refers to
the people who *hate* ebay.

(smile) I'm in that crowd -- but I guess I don't hate eBay per se -- what I
despise is fixed-ending-time auctions.

Oh, come on.  There's more to despise about the eBay than just the
fixed-ending-time format.  You're just not trying hard enough.

Steve Bliss
--
Yes, I've bought and sold on eBay.  That doesn't mean I have to like the venue.