 Administrative / General / 4576
Re: Ebay auction Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:07:09 GMT

tossing an idea up in the air...

How about:
   lugnet.market-place.auction.fixed-ending-time
   lugnet.market-place.auction.variable-ending-time

This feels a little goofy, but it might address some of the concerns.

Ray

R2 wrote:

Julie Krenz wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: • But on the other hand, creating a new .ebay group and requiring that eBay
posts go there isn't much different from not creating a new .ebay group • and
instead requiring that eBay posts simply contain the word "eBay" in the
subject line.  For example: