 Administrative / General / 4527
4526  |  4528
Subject:
Ebay auction Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:25:31 GMT

I would like to once again ask for two Auction groups, one for Ebay auction
announcements (totally annoying IMO) and private Auctions. I look in
auctions for private auction announcements but too many are for Ebay
auctions and I find that I miss the private auction announcements.

Especially annoying is when they don't list in their heading that the post
is for Ebay.

I buy and sell on Ebay but I don't come to LUGNET to read these, I will find
your listing when I go to Ebay!!!!!!!!.

I am getting to the point that I skip Auction all together due to Ebay
postings.

The private auctions are suffering, partly due to Ebay but I think others
either don't see the private auction announcements or are tired of all the
Ebay auctions announcements that you are required to sift through.

PLEASE!!!!!!! Consider this. Limit all Ebay subjects to this group????

Rose