 Administrative / General / 4618
Re: New group suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:54:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Loch wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Loch writes:
I'd like to suggest a new group:

lugnet.shopping.fotw

For discussions about unusual finds.
(traditionally "find of the week").

Unusual == hard to find or deeply discounted

KL

Oops, I guess that would be

lugnet.marketplace.fotw
or
lugnet.marketplace.shopping.fotw

c /marketplace/market/

And as this seems to be the time to suggest restructuring lugnet.market, why not
lugnet.market.commercial, for anyone who is posting information for LEGO their
commercial operation is selling?

Steve