 Administrative / General / 4653
Re: New group suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:22:33 GMT

  http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=106

So that worked out great too.

That's a good point.  Where I was going with this is that by encouraging
people to post when and where they find old sets or significantly discounted
sets it would make it easier for others to find the same.  However, I think
the above example would be more than welcome in a fotw group.  After all, it
would in fact be a fotw.

I wouldn't want to encourage vendor posts in that group.  Those should be
in buy-sell-trade since they are actual solicitations.  The fotw
group would be primarally for long-term tracking of fotw trends.
It also provides a forum for people to share the excitement of finding
old and/or discounted LEGO products.