 Administrative / General / 4652
Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:09:00 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
[followups to lugnet.market.auction!]

Hmm, per recent discussion on guidelines, wouldn't lugnet.market.theory • have
been better?

I dunno...depends on what (if any) other stuff comes up.  Discussion of
extra details of the auction (the "information holes" I was referring to),
I'd put those in .auction.  Discussion of whether to sell a collection
whole

or in parts, I'd put that in .theory.

True, of course to some extent, I was just pulling your leg. It does point
out though that many posts operate on several layers, and it can be hard to
pick the best group for the post. I would say that we should err on the side
of leniency in dealing with these types of things (though a note "That would
have been better placed in group xyz" might be in order).

I would also have put the original post in .auction, not .general.

Good point.

Frank