 Administrative / General / 4651
Re: Can this possibly be worth the opening amount ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
[followups to lugnet.market.auction!]

Hmm, per recent discussion on guidelines, wouldn't lugnet.market.theory have
been better?

I dunno...depends on what (if any) other stuff comes up.  Discussion of
extra details of the auction (the "information holes" I was referring to),
I'd put those in .auction.  Discussion of whether to sell a collection whole
or in parts, I'd put that in .theory.

I would also have put the original post in .auction, not .general.

--Todd