 Administrative / General / 3253
Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:06:54 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Mark's a whiner and he can go back to RTL and stay there for all I
care.

Let's not go there... Mark's a friend of mine, even when we have our
differences, and a good trading partner, and I hope to get to meet him
someday if I ever get to go to OZ.

I think it's best that we keep the discussion focused on the substance
rather than personalities. (easy for ME to say... :-) )

--
Larry "compartmentalized dork" Pieniazek