 Administrative / General / 3240
Re: "compartmentalized dorks"??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Andreas Stabno" <stabno@megsinet.net> writes:
[...]
Perhaps you'll get a biased response from loyal LUGNET readers, but I would
challenge any die-hard RTLer to try LUGNET for a couple of weeks and then make
a more educated response.
[...]

It's interesting -- this particular person who posted those comments
actually has been using the LUGNET groups for over a year and has posted
more than 100 times.

I don't want to speak for him, but you can read his opinions directly,
courtest of Deja News...

   http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=545913332&fmt=raw
   http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=547757249&fmt=raw

and my responses...

   http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=546005428&fmt=raw
   http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=547841234&fmt=raw

...but I've got much more important things to worry about this week.  :)

--Todd