 Administrative / General / 1568
Re: The name/purpose of the QOTD group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 00:57:04 GMT

Anyone:  What would the name .off-topic.whiteboard mean to you?

--Todd

well, not being a whiteboard user, it doesn't mean anything initially, but once
I checked it out, I would easily determine what it was.

But my preference would be simply - lugnet.off-topic.quotes - for everything
that has been posted so far.  Of course paired with - lugnet.on-topic.quotes
for those quotes for lugent (or RTL).

Maybe I'm making it sound too easy, put it sounds perfectly logical to me. Adn
Lugnet.on-topic. quotes could still be listed with the rest of the off-topic
quotes.