 Administrative / General / 1592
Re: Charters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 23:08:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, radiotitan@spamcake.yahoo.com (Tom McDonald)
writes:
[...]
One very small criticism of that style of page would be that I would rather
see a longer list of posts, which might be handy for busier groups. I've • grown
accustomed to seeing at least 19 posts on each group's list.

Well, the longer listing won't be going away with this new layout -- this is
just the 'homepage' for the group and it gives a short intro, and you'll
still be able to get to the full (compact) listings from there.

<snipped cool ideas>

Could we also have a link to the traffic page on this new style of page?
Just a thought. [...]

OK, maybe at the bottom of the page,

Bottom of the page sounds good, but IMO anywhere on the page would be awesome.

or somewhere else near links to localized site mapping and FAQing?

Maybe I'm dense but where would these links be?

-Tom McD.
when replying,