 Administrative / General / 1600
Re: The name/purpose of the QOTD group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 21:14:45 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
I was serious about this. Make it moderated. I'm disappointed that not
one person even said "what a lame idea"... :-)

I thought the lameness of the idea was self-evident. :)

Really? Why? Do tell.

Seems a natural for a moderated group. And we need to experiment with
them here anyway. Heck, I volunteer to moderate it (for 6 months, no
more).

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.