 Administrative / General / 1579
Re: The name/purpose of the QOTD group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 17:25:16 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
Idea (possibly stupid): can a link be hardcoded into the display.cgi page so
that I can read a group's charter more readily? Might be helpful for newbies
too.

Not stupid.  I was thinking about this for the FAQ as well -- the ng
charters are short enough that they would easily fit into the FAQ.  Making
them available on the Web interface might facilitate them becoming more
available to the FAQ as well.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."