 Administrative / General / 1604
Re: The name/purpose of the QOTD group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 10:27:21 GMT

I'm beginning to like the suggestion someone made earlier of just canning
the group and letting these things fall where they may, or into .off-
topic.fun or .general or wherever the most appropriate place is in each
case.

--Todd

I agree.  Considering that this is supposed to be fun, I think too many people
are making this way to cerebral!!!  Its beginning to look a whole lot like the
dreaded LEGO/LEGOS threads.