 Administrative / General / 1644
Re: The name/purpose of the QOTD group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 20:18:04 GMT

On Tue, 4 May 1999 23:03:16 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

Would it be a knee-jerk reaction to kill the .off-topic.qotd group this
early (i.e., today) and talk about alternatives, then re-create it under a
new name and new charter?  Or should it be given some time?

Since I can not find this group in my refresh today, you must have
done this?

It's interesting to wonder what sorts of things might naturally fall into a
group called (as you suggested above)

  lugnet.off-topic.whiteboard

Business meetings. Notes for meetings. Brainstorming ideas.

Sarah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com