 Administrative / General / 1567
Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 00:48:16 GMT

Hiya Ed,

Was your experience a completely-brain-spaced-out kind of thing, or was
there something on the page which was confusing?

--Todd

Yeah, I was having a major blond moment (while in the midst of editing an
Excel Macro manual), forgot to hit the Reply button.  Funny how that works.