 Administrative / General / 1543
1542  |  1544
Subject:
Replying via the Internet Site - Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 02:27:04 GMT

Todd,

If I click on the Reply button to respond to a message from the
www.lugnet/news/post site, it will not let me change the group that the reply
will go to.  The "To:" field is locked.  I wanted to reply to a message that is
currently directed to Lugnet.Auction and to Lugnet.Off-topic.Fun.  I wanted the
reply to only go to Lugnet.off-topic.fun.  It won't seem to let me do that.

Any ideas?