 Off-Topic / Fun / 1569
Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 22:15:35 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

He must be in the Southern hemisphere, at least at the time of writing.
This is plausible...He appears to travel a great deal.

Chris Weeks (1) has once again explained things for the benefit of those
unbelievers who didn't immediately leap to the correct conclusion...
that I was speaking from an OZ perspective.

Oh, you doubters, you try me so. Be of good cheer, believers.

1 - my wannabe acolyte??? :-)

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.