 Off-Topic / Fun / 1549
Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 22:26:21 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

TOLD you we didn't need to pick on your orientation. (myself, I prefer
north facing, keeps the moss out of my eyes)

Hmm, I'm stumped.  Could Larry be wrong again?  Doesn't the moss grow on the
north side of the tree. Wouldn't the moss be in Larry's eyes.  Larry moss be
wrong again  :')

Does Larry have moss in his eyes?  No?  See, it works.

Steve

He must be in the Southern hemisphere, at least at the time of writing.
This is plausible...He appears to travel a great deal.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA