 Off-Topic / Pun / 9
Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 20:16:03 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Ed Jones wrote:

Ed Jones wrote:

Disregard this - I'm an IDIOT!!!

TOLD you we didn't need to pick on your orientation. (myself, I prefer
north facing, keeps the moss out of my eyes)

Hmm, I'm stumped.  Could Larry be wrong again?  Doesn't the moss grow on the
north side of the tree. Wouldn't the moss be in Larry's eyes.  Larry moss be
wrong again  :')

I have eyes in the back of my head. And they're bigger than my stomach.
So no, you're barking up the wrong tree, leave it alone.

(I pruned lugnet.off-topic.fun from the groups list)

gonna leaf it alone, eh?  It was a lawn time coming.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.