 Off-Topic / Fun / 1576
Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 23:07:32 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Ed Jones wrote:
Yeah, I was having a major blond moment (while in the midst of editing an
Excel Macro manual), forgot to hit the Reply button.  Funny how that works.
Hey, as a former blond (just take a look at my baby pictures), I find
that remark defamatory.

As a current brunet (1), I find that remark very famitory.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Is this the masculine form of brunette?  (2)

2.  Did I just call myself a burrito?  Is that a blond moment?  :-P

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."