 Off-Topic / Fun / 1542
Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 17:31:24 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:

Disregard this - I'm an IDIOT!!!

TOLD you we didn't need to pick on your orientation. (myself, I prefer
north facing, keeps the moss out of my eyes)

Hmm, I'm stumped.  Could Larry be wrong again?  Doesn't the moss grow on the
north side of the tree. Wouldn't the moss be in Larry's eyes.  Larry moss be
wrong again  :')