 Off-Topic / Fun / 1541
Re: Terms and Conditions Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 17:25:04 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:

I think "abusive, ... defamatory,  ... profane, or indecent" covers it very
well without bringing direct attention to "Racist" or "Sexist".  I fully
understand the intent, but I would be astonished to find discriminatory
postings around here.  Even on RTL, that lucious newsgroup of auctions, spam
and flame wars, I was never abused because of my sexual orientation.  Far • from
it.

We have plenty of other reasons to abuse you, no need to worry on that
score. :-)

But Larry, I never scored on RTL  :')